Looking for personal motivation quotes to kick off the negative vibes around you?
Notwithstanding your targets, these words from likely the most exceptional makers, scientists, philosophers, government authorities, business specialists, and contenders make sure to reverberate. Bookmark these best personal motivational quotes to improve your growth in life.
- 111+ Epic Funny Gym Quotes with Meme Images
- 89+ Skinny Motivation Quotes – Brave, Mindblowing and Courageous with Quote Images
- 111+ Chubby Girl Quotes – Epic, Motivational, Mature and Daring Quotes with Images
These quotes are divided in different categories. Below, all categories are mentioned.
QUOTES FOR PROGRESS IN PERSONAL MOTIVATION
- “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” – Jane Goodall
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “Stay afraid, but do it anyway. What’s important is the action. You don’t have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow.” – Carrie Fisher
- “One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again.” – Abraham Maslow
- “The swiftest way to triple your success is to double your investment in personal development.” – Robin Sharma
- “Don’t go through life, grow through life.” – Eric Butterworth
- “We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.” – Bernice Johnson Reagon
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
- “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
- “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
- “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.” – J.K. Rowling
- “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” – Maya Angelou
- “I’ve got a theory that if you give 100% all the time, somehow things will work out in the end.” – Larry Bird
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
- “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” – Paulo Coelho
- “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
- “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” – Hillary Clinton
- “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” – Shonda Rhimes
- “Sometimes in life we take a leap of faith. Remember, the leap is not about getting from one side to the other. It’s simply about taking the leap…and trusting the air, the universal breath, will support your wings so that you may sour.” – Kristi Bowman
- “Recognizing that you are not where you want to be is a starting point to begin changing your life.” – Deborah Day
- “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Be patient with yourself. You are growing stronger every day. The weight of the world will become lighter…and you will begin to shine brighter. Don’t give up.” – Robert Tew
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you…never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
- “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong.” – William Thackeray
- “Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
- “You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness.” – Diane von Furstenberg
- “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
- “It is never too late to be who you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experiences that reveals the human spirit.” – E.E. Cummings
- “There’s only one growth strategy: work hard.” – William Hague
- “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential…these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius
- “We are products of our past, but we don’t have to be prisoners of it.” – Rick Warren
- “If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.” – Kevin Ngo
- “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” – Benjamin Mays
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” – Stephen Covey
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” – John Muir
- “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” – Karen E. Quinones Miller
- “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
- “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
- “With self-discipline most anything is possible.” – Theodore Roosevelt
QUOTES FOR GROWTH IN PERSONAL MOTIVATION
- “If you want to be the best you will be the number one but if you want to be unique you will be the only one remember that”
- “Don’t go through a situation instead grow through it”
- “It’s okay to fail it’s okay to get hurt it’s okay to be sad but it’s not okay if you don’t rise again”
- “Never be satisfied with a mediocre life your parents never raised you to see you living an average life”
- “Strength is determined when you have so much to cry for yet you choose to smile”
- “Comfort is death be proud but never be satisfied there is always a room for improvement”
- “Never expect but hope for it never cry unless you try never give up unless you give it all in”
- “Sometimes all you need is quiet moments in your bedroom to reassure you can do it”
- “Sometimes being good isn’t sufficient you need to be great”
- “The best time to start was yesterday the next best time to start is now go live it”
- “You can’t win in reality if you are losing in your mind”
- “You were born to fly high don’t limit your flight”
- “Jealousy in only good when you think someone is working harder than you”
- “Don’t focus on what the world wants focus on what you want”
- “Whenever you face a challenge don’t ask why me because God only give challenges to those who are capable of achieving something”
- “A champion is not the one who knows ten thousand moves but it is the one who have practiced one move ten thousand times”
- “Sometimes you just need to do what you feel in your heart even if your mind opposes it”
- “Think with all your mind trust with all your heart achieve with all your spirit”
- “You can’t always play safe you have to move out of your comfort zone to get on the top”
- “Sometimes you need to take risks in life because it’s the only thing that will reflect your true powers”
- “Dreams don’t happen unless you make them happen”
- “No matter how bad you day goes always try to keep a smile on you face because it’s the most precious thing you have in this whole world”
- “Some things take time to happen but when they happen they make you realize why it was worth to wait”
- “You won’t realize your true potential until you come face to face with your biggest weakness”
- “No one will come and help you to achieve your goals unless you help yourself”
- “Sometimes you just need to walk alone to make sure you do it”
- “Walk like you are the boss or walk like you don’t care who’s the boss”
QUOTES FOR SELF-ASSURANCE IN PERSONAL MOTIVATION
- Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality, upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great.
- It’s not who you are that holds you behind, it’s who you think your are not.
QUOTES FOR POSITIVITY IN PERSONAL MOTIVATION
- Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
- You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it is experience.
- Falling down is an accident, staying down is a choice.
- If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.
- Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
- Don’t be afraid to give up the good and go for great.
- Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned from worst times and from the worst mistakes.
QUOTES FOR WORK AND SUCCESS IN PERSONAL MOTIVATION
- Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove.
- Never stop doing great just because someone doesn’t give you credit.
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to.
- Work while they sleep. Learn while they party. Save while they spend. Live like they dream.
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear.
- Never apologize for having high standards, people who really want to be in your life will rise to meet them.
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, time will pass anyway.
- Don’t fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.
- A hill is just another opportunity to leave your competition behind.
- Don’t quit. You’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.
- Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.
- You didn’t come this far only to come this far.
- Be selective in your battles for sometimes peace is better than being right.
28. If we keep doing what we are doing, we’re going to keep getting what we’re getting.
- You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them.
- Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
- The man on top of the mountain didn’t fall there.
- If your dreams don’t scare you, they are not big enough.
- If you can’t handle stress, you won’t manage success.
- Don’t be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams.
- Don’t mistake silence for weakness. Smart people don’t plan big moves out loud.
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
- Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe dedicated.
- You become who you spend your time with.
- Be stubborn about your goals and flexible about your methods.
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
- If you don’t build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs.
- Between stimulus and response is our greatest power –the freedom to choose.
- What comes easy won’t last, what lasts won’t come easy.
- Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.
- Work until your idols become your rivals.
QUOTES ABOUT MONEY IN PERSONAL MOTIVATION
- Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune.
- I create new enemies every day, it’s called business.
- When you have a Million Dollar vision, don’t surround yourself with 1 cent minds.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- Doing what is comfortable is rarely profitable.
- If you can count your money, work harder.
FINAL WORDS FOR PERSONAL MOTIVATION
Life is stacked up with highs and lows — happiness and fights that will test your solidarity and dependability, push you to crush challenges and leave you with practices that will make you considerably more grounded on the way up.
It’s essentially the way wherein you feel and consider yourself, including your suppositions and feelings about what is plausible to you, exceptionally chooses all that happens to you.
Everything starts with your thoughts. Exactly when you change your contemplations, you change the idea of your life.
Comment below your favorite Personal Motivation Quote!!!!!
This Post Has 2 Comments
Pingback: 8 Dynamic Self-Motivation Techniques | An Ultimate HitFit Guide
Pingback: How to Get Peace of Life | 6 Amazing Do-Follow Steps | An Enlighten HitFit Guide